Plantation shutters by Tropica Design Industries are antimicrobial, moisture resistant, fire resistant and impervious to insects. Our plantation shutters are built with the strongest PVC compounds with hidden aluminum extrusions to offer maximum strength and durability. The smooth traditional finish makes for easy cleaning and elegant appearance.
Unlike wood, our PVC shutters will not warp, split, chip, or crack. They are maintenance free with no refinishing required. Scratches that appear on wood shutters are almost invisible on Tropica Design PVC shutters. They also offer more insulation value than wood shutters by helping to keep out that bright glaring sunlight. Being UV resistant, Tropica Design shutters have superior heat blocking characteristics.
Tropica Design Advantages
- Louver sizes- 2 ½”, 3 ½”, and 4 ½”
- Colors: Polar White, Arctic White, White, and Coffee
- Panel width: min. 10”, max. 36”
- Multiple frame designs
- Specialty design shapes (arches included)
- Standard center bar tilt rod design
- Optional hidden off-set tilt rod design
- Bi-Pass track systems for sliding doors
- Bi-Fold track systems for sliding doors
- Beautiful matching sill covers
- Quick delivery
Tropica Design Plantation Shutters are handcrafted to offer meticulous performance and elegance. To bring you superior quality, value, and durability, contact your local Tropica Design Plantation Shutter dealer or call our plant sales department direct.